Can't remember your password?
You can reset it quickly, yourself, by following the easy steps below;
- Go to www.mumgo.com.au
- Click "I forgot my password" under the Login box at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password".
- Wait for a MumGo email to appear in your email inbox.
Click on the link contained in the email and you will be able to set a new password for your account.
Want to update your password?
Updating your account details is easy by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.mumgo.com.au and login to your account by entering your email address and password.
- Go to ‘My Account’, then under ‘Personal Details’ click on 'Change my password'.
- Fill in your current password and then enter your new password and confirm it by typing it again in the last box.
- Click on the "Save" button and your new password will be ready to go!
If you are having trouble when following these steps, please feel free to contact us via chat, phone or submitting a request below and our Customer Service Team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.