Have you received an item of clothing or footwear which does not fit properly?
We know shopping online for shoes and clothes is challenging because you can't try them on prior to purchase. That's why at Mumgo we're happy to take back anything that doesn't fit properly and offer you a replacement if stock is available or store credit, albeit with some conditions (see below).
Please follow the steps below to lodge a return:
- Sign-in to Mumgo and go to "My Account"
- Click on "My Orders" to see your purchase history
- Find the relevant order number and click on the "Request Return" button
- Fill in the returns form and click "Submit Request"
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to review your claim and respond.
Once your RMA is approved for return it's easy to send you item/s back to us:
Please keep in mind the following conditions for return. Your return request will be considered only where the item in question is:
- returned within 28 days of order;
- not used or worn (with original tags and/or packaging); and
- not damaged in any way*
- In original sealed packaging. We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. Any products returned without proper sealed packaging will be rejected under change of mind
*When returning your item, please wrap the box with plastic or paper and do not affix any tape to the product packaging.
Please note: A $25.00 or 20% (whichever is lower) re-stocking and returns handling fee will apply to accepted change of mind returns, unless an exception applies - our Returns Team will advise whether this fee will be waived.
Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available, which you can read about here.